T620 rack mount. Rack Mount Rail Kits; Cable Management Arms and Brackets; Blanking Plate Panels; Rack Mount Patch Panels; Rack Accessories; View All; UPS; Laptops & Computers. T620 rack mount

Rack Mount Rail Kits; Cable Management Arms and Brackets; Blanking Plate Panels; Rack Mount Patch Panels; Rack Accessories; View All; UPS; Laptops & ComputersT620 rack mount  Everything else is identical, the bezels, the extra mesh front plate security cover, etc

Businesses and organizations with remote offices need not worry, as the T620 offers consistent worldwide support. PowerEdge R420 A 2-socket, 1U rack-mount server that delivers mainstream performance and density combined with internal expandability for customized workloads. I like rack mounting my Protectli’s with custom 3D printed mount and putting power plug in the front – yuck. Perform the following steps to initialize virtual disks. Case is in good shape. Once looking inside the M. 1. 5. SKU: 104-5193. Select the RAID Level and level and press button Choose the Operation. T620 is more expandable and quieter and seems to run cooler. A popup will ask the confirmation of. Dell Datacenter Scalable Solutions (DSS 1500, 2500, 7000, 9000) Dell KMM and KVM Stencil (1082DS, 2162DS, 4322DS, 17FP and. Dell Part #/MPN: 331-7308. Protect rack equipment from tampering. Depending on what you paid, selling it might not be a loss, IME used tower servers have much higher resale value than similar rack systems (i. I just replaced the tape drive belts, they are brand new . Shop by category. This unit is a 19" rack-mount unit in very good condition with only slight wear from mounting screws. Wenn Ihre Umgebung noch wächst, kann der T620 auch im Rack montiert werden. Rack Servers. 2/2. 2017 20:27:40 am Montag. Once looking inside the M. Fazer download do PDF (438k) Visualizar o artigo completo em PDF >. Every Day new 3D Models from all over the World. DELL POWEREDGE T620-R, 2 x E5-2680 v2, 128GB, 8 x 2TB SAS, H710, iDRAC7 Ent - EUR 2. Dell PowerEdge R620 dimensions and rack compatibility. 2 SSDs 1 x Dell 27NFF LSI 9207-8i SATA/SAS 6Gb/s PCI-E 3. add to list. LCD Panel Features. 7% positive feedback; Price: $64. elvisimprsntr August 9, 2022, 1:18pm 612U 35-inch Soundproof Server Cabinet Noise Reduction Network IT Rack Enclosure Sound Cut Networking Box Enclosed Cabinet for IT Server 19" Standard Equipment - Cooling Fans - LCD-SCREEN - THERMOSTAT. 90 shipping. 2 x Intel E5-2660 Xeon Eight-Core 2. AC Infinity Cloudplate T1-N Rack Mount Fan, Size 1U (AI-CPT1-N) 5. 0 HBA --> 2x LTO-6 SAS on one HBA. 1. 8. 00. Our five generations of products are in operation in 50,000 locations worldwide. View online(58 pages) or download PDF(895. Dell PowerEdge T620 (Rack Version) 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v2 @ 2. Since they have the same style and appearance of desktop PCs, they can be placed around an office in the same manner. Designed for churches, schools, restaurants and a variety of other music-source applications, the DNT620 allows users to create their own recordings from disc to cassette, or mix sounds from both sources. item 6 Alesis Studio MultiMix 12R 12-Channel Rack Mount Mixer Microphone Preamplifier Alesis Studio MultiMix 12R 12-Channel Rack Mount Mixer. Reducing some clutter at home and wanting to part with 4x Cisco Catalyst 2950 24 port. Case is in good shape. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Figure 7: Expand Virtual Disk 7. ReadyRails II . Opens in a new window or tab. 95. Mounting points for HP Quick Release or other VESA mount. There are two full T620 rack conversion kits on eBay, but they are way overpriced. Seller pays for return shipping. Manua. PowerEdge R520 A powerful, 2-socket, 2U rack-Install using DataCore SANsymphony™ Software-Defined Storage and Flash supplied by Waterstons, facilitates additional e-commerce sales and employeeThe PowerEdge R820 chassis is 2 rack units in height, has a depth of 31 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks. See more posts like this in r/frameworkmarket. Rackmount Servers. Dell 332-0331 Tower to Rack Conversion Kit for PowerEdge T420 Server - Brand New. 0Ghz 10 core 20 thread CPUS (20 core / 40 threads total) 24x 16GB 2Rx4 PC3L 12800R Sk Hynix RAM (384GB total)OK, phew! Most people don't understand rack mount server noise unless they've experienced it. 7. The PowerEdge is a server line by Dell, following the naming convention for other Dell products: the PowerVault (data storage) and the PowerConnect (data transfer & switches). Tags Dell Optiplex 760 SSD Caddy. 03 Availability: Call to Order. The 68-hp T62 delivers powerful digging and grading performance and generous reach at mid-range heights. . QuickSpecs HP t620 FLEXIBLE SERIES THIN CLIENTS HP t620 Flexible Thin Client HP t620 PLUS Flexible Thin Client. Dell PowerEdge T620-R 1x16 2. Be the first towrite a review. About Your System. Currently unavailable. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dell POWEREDGE T620 Server LGA 2011 CPU Heatsink 056JY6 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!. No ratings or reviews yet. It runs and boot OMV4 (and now testing OMV5) from the internal SSD. 5" drive bays. 5" 12G Enterprise Class Hard Drives; PERC H710 RAID ControllerDell's Visio collection: Dell's official Visio collection includes front and rear physical shapes for Dell Servers, Storage and Networking products. This section details how to cable the PowerEdge T620 systems using a CMA. Compare. 4-Post, Open Frame Rack. They possess a large amount of processing power and more extensive storage space than tower servers, making them ideal for supporting high-end applications. T620 setup in rackmount config. New slim rail sets introduced. Hard-Drive Indicator Patterns. Mount your Mac mini on a Wall or Monitor. 5" internal drive bay Screw pack included to. 2k SAS 2. hello and welcome, please take the short time to read these few terms for this sale i have been selling online fulltime for over 18 years and i have a proven track record of items, sales and a solid reputation 5-7 business days for receipt of item, please expect to sign for it. HP t620 Flexible Thin Client. SKU: 104-5193. Simply slide your WatchGuard device in the kit, place the. Rack mount model available (must be ordered at time of initial purchase). Some people seemed to be worried about hanging servers from their 'ears' though. 5" Hot Plug 2x E5-2660 V2 Ten Core 2. HP Server Parts. 5. We have multiple rack rail kits available for almost every Dell PowerEdge server, as well as, some workstations. 60GHz 128GB DDR3 PC3L 1333MHz (4 x 32GB DIMMs) 12 x 3. Wall mount for HP Thin Client PCs. Almost all current Dell. 2U for PowerEdge 2450 / 2550 in 4-Post Rapid Rails Rack. Compatibility PowerEdge T620, Precision T7600. Denon DN-C620 1u Rack Mounted Instant Start Slot Drive AES/EBU RS232 XLR Digital. In addition, the connections are brought to the front. 2 SSDs 1 x Dell 27NFF LSI 9207-8i SATA/SAS 6Gb/s PCI-E 3. Whether you need to install the operating system, configure the RAID controller, or connect the power cables, this guide will help you get started with your PowerEdge T620. The sliding C2 rail kit for 3U Systems, including the PowerEdge T620 / T420 / T430 / T320 and Precision T7600, provides tool-less support for racks with square or unthreaded round mounting holes including all generations of. 5'Hdd. 2U Cobra 80 Rails for Dell. Rack Mount Rail Kits; Cable Management Arms. [PC] [US-MA] Dell Poweredge R430 SFF. In the drop-down, select Reconfigure Virtual Disks and press GO button. 00 Used;Part Number=P382H Brand =Dell Category=Memory Size=4 GB Pc Type=PC3-10600U Type=DDR3 Rank =2Rx8 Data Integrity Check=NON-ECC Signal Processing=Registered298 votes, 41 comments. add to list. HPE ProLiant DL360; HPE ProLiant DL380; Blade Servers. It is the GX-415GA. T7610 - Tower. The installation hardware consists of a metal base and two rails that can be expanded to include up to two firewalls and two PSUs. In case its of interest to anyone, I successfully installed the StarTech PEXUSB3S22 in a Dell PowerEdge T310 (tower server, not rack mount) and connected the SATA power by using a SATA extension cable that runs from the spare connector up. $129. Includes: PowerEdge T620 Tower Top Panel; Control Panel Cover; 4 x Feet. A 10-key pad is provided for direct track selection or to enter up to 99 tracks for programmed playback. Safeguard your data and business Features that protect data and help keep your server running are essential. Dell Poweredge T620 Computer Servers, Enterprise Network Servers Intel Xeon E5-2640 Processor Type 2 Processors,Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dell+Poweredge+T620+Server at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!. The iDRAC also provides both a web interface and command line interface that allows administrators to perform remote management tasks. Rack Mount Console and Keyboard; Power Distribution Units / PDUs; Rack Mount Rail Kits; Cable Management Arms and Brackets;Rack Mount TASCAM CD-A500 Combo CD Cassette Player Tape Deck Recorder. Dell 17 items. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Product Description. Dell Rack Mount Bracket KVM Switch 2161DS-2 2160AS (2) 0PC420 and (2) 0NC986. Ironic, I just was given this Denon DN-T620 rackmount CD/Tape unit. Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows. g. Page 20: Installing Internal Usb Flash Drives. The Tower-to-Rack Conversion Kit is specifically designed for use with Dell™ PowerEdge™ T640 Server. 00 Shipping. Labgopher shows the cheapest T620 at $560 with a single 2670 and 8GB. Add to cart. 3. The kit includes rails, ears, and a slip in piece that fits, I. 0 carrier card for up to four NVMe M. No Reserve Price. ORICO 5. Everything has been tested to be fully 2xIntel Xeon E5-2680 v2 2. Manua. Dell PowerEdge T430 tower server. Installation of Home Assistant on the T620 took just a few minutes. Once installed, use these instructions to install the cables. There. A rack server is a computer that provides functionality for other programs and devices and is mounted within a vertical rack of servers. Visit the RackSolutions Store. 00. I've an T620 myself. item 8 Dell Genuine 5U Toolless Rail Kit Type C2 for T320 T330 T420 T430 T440 T620 T630 Dell Genuine 5U Toolless Rail Kit Type C2 for T320 T330 T420 T430 T440 T620 T630. $189. . Dell PowerEdge R720xd Dimensions and Rack Compatibility. Plays tapes just fine. Attach the rack ears to the chassis. X1018 (Dual Mount) Visio Stencil-EQID=DELP363. PowerEdge T620 is a feature-rich, 2-socket tower server with up to 24 DIMM slots, storage capacity of up to 32 2. Note: When stacking multiple Cisco 1100 ISRs, ensure that there is ample surrounding space. Open menu Open navigation Go to Reddit Home. Memory. If the computer is an HP t620 PLUS Thin Client, push the fan assembly latch (1) toward the front of the computer and rotate the assembly (2) up and out of the way. Enhanced memory speeds, faster NVMe. $190. I have a floor beast (tower) I'd like to rack. 2 & mSATA slots are obvious. 8GB RAM, 16GB RAM, 32GB RAM, 64GB RAM, 128GB RAM, 256GB RAM, 384GB RAM, 768GB RAM. Buy 10Gtek For Intel X540-T2 Ethernet Adapter with Intel X540 Controller, 10Gb Ethernet Network Card, Dual Port RJ45 Copper, PCI Express 10Gb Nic Ethernet LAN Adapter with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Description. 1. Dell PowerEdge T620 Systems Owner's Manual. The mounting equipment requires 1 RU of rack space. Visio Stencils: Design rack 42U with Planet switch, StormShield firewall, UPS. 12U 35-inch Soundproof Server Cabinet Noise Reduction Network IT Rack Enclosure Sound Cut Networking Box Enclosed Cabinet for IT Server 19" Standard Equipment - Cooling Fans - LCD-SCREEN - THERMOSTAT. 8: 603 454: 359. 5" PCIe SSD, SAS SSD, SATA SSD, SAS (15K, 10K), nearline SAS (7. HP T620 slim 2nd NIC - Mount RJ45 in a Serial slot. 4-Post, Open Frame Rack. Buy Computers & Software online and read professional reviews on Racksolutions wall mount hp t620 Laptop Stands. 0 GT/s)Fortinet FortiGate-61E + Rack Mount Kit. Specs DELL PowerEdge T620 server 300 GB Tower (5U) Intel® Xeon® E5 V2 Family E5-2620V2 2. Explore secure, flexible, and high-performance Intel servers. Dell PowerEdge T620 (Rack Version) 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v2 @ 2. 60GHz 128GB DDR3 PC3L 1333MHz (4 x 32GB DIMMs) 12 x 3. com 4-Post 12U Mobile Open Frame Server Rack, 19in Network Rack with Wheels, Rolling Rack for Computer/AV/Data/IT Equipment - Casters, Leveling Feet or Floor Mounting (4POSTRACK12U) Yeah, I can confirm on the working T620 90W PSU, I measured 20V from the outer ring to the inner ring and I measured 15. JamStands JS-XS300 Single Brace X-Style Stand. Later have better performance and a bit easier on the electricity. Bidding unavailable in your location. 00. Everything else is identical, the bezels, the extra mesh front plate security cover, etc. item 1 COOLING FAN DELL POWEREDGE TOWER RACK SERVER T620 2R4DV 8WXRC 8G79K COOLING FAN DELL POWEREDGE TOWER RACK SERVER T620 2R4DV 8WXRC 8G79K. It is supported by Dell™. PowerEdge R520 A powerful, 2-socket, 2U rack-mount server thatFor more information, reference Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Support for Windows Server 2022 Operating System. Secure exceptional virtualization and database performance with Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 processors and up to 24 DIMMs. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the PowerEdge R820. Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. The world's most powerful desktop thin client. 2 & mSATA slots are obvious. 60 GHz 20MB Intel Smart Cache 95W TDP Memory: 768GB DDR3 RAM [Max Supported. Converting the Bottom Mounting Ear to Right Rack Ear 1. We have a mostly-empty 42U rack and don't anticipate a great deal of expansion, so the extra space. The winning bidder must contact the seller within 48 hours from the end of the auction or the item will be relisted for. 0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings (2) £240. The HP ProLiant DL560 Generation 8 Server is a density-optimized, 4-socket rack server that features incredible performance, scalability, and expandability. I love how little wattage my T620 uses (it's $0. by I regret buying my T620 Hi everyone, After looking into converting my T620 into a rack mount, and the lack of available parts, and the rack that I need a deep rack, is making. The PET620-Rack-to-Tower-Kit is a fully tested PowerEdge T620 Rack to Tower Conversion Kit. RackSolutions offers a large selection of Dell Server Rack Rails as an alternative or replacement to Dell’s OEM rail kits. HP Thin Client T610 T620 Plus dual wifi ant mount adapter (pfsense build) | eBay the guy also has the design here: Parts to repurpose HP t610 thin client into internet router by rasarmg . 2GHz CPU; 64GB (4x16GB) DDR3 RAM; 8 x 1. Put the new backplane in and connect all the same cables, mind. It's not going to be the fastest plex box in the world, 12 2. 2-post rack types generally contain threaded round-hole designs and require users to mount the server in either the front or center mount orientations. Front-Panel Features And Indicators—Tower Mode. Tags Poweredge T620 Drive Bracket. add to list. 2K), compare, review, comparison, specifications, price, brochure,. A rack-mount server would be cheaper, but I like this formfactor. Troubleshooting Your System. Pn#MRY2P - ASSY both Shrouds For Side GPGPU Service. Confirm the operation and click. No Reserve price. 12 New; $99. 95. 0 optional, Digitally Signed Firmware, and Secure Boot. NOTE: The PowerEdge T630 system is not compatible with the PowerEdge T620 rails. Vertical Stand for Dell Optiplex MFF. Overview. Expansion Options. 5″ Hard Drive Bays. Dell R7YDD PowerEdge T620 T630 Rackmount Server Right Rack Ear Conversion Part Number R7YDD In Good Condition And In Full Working Order Includes 1 x. 60GHz 128GB DDR3 PC3L 1333MHz (4 x 32GB DIMMs) 12 x 3. 5" drives over 2. Add to Cart. A standard 7-foot 48U rack could hold 12 Precision 7820 Towers in Rack Mount configuration. T620 [ 100 lbs ] that I wish to mount inside a 4post, square. Click on Virtual Media and select. Reddit . 5" 6G Enterprise Class Hard Drives; PERC H710 RAID ControllerA rack-mount server would be cheaper, but I like this formfactor. HP T620 Plus RACKMOUNT? Help I'm trying to cleanup my rack and want to get rid of a shelf and make a rackmount pfSense. iDRAC alerts administrators to server issues, helps them perform remote server management, and reduces the need for physical access to the server. Dell PowerEdge T620 (Rack Version) 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v2 @ 2. 2TB 10k SAS 2. 5" drive bays 1 x SuperMicro AOC-SHG3-4M2P PCI-E 3. Reactions: epicurean, arglebargle, leebo_28 and 1 other person. Rack Mount Kits; Slot Covers / Blanks; Switching Accessories. Additionally, iDRAC enables. Tower (5U rack) Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 product families . Disconnect the cables and drives from the backplane. Truck racks add value to your vehicle by. Building new router - looking for said card. Newegg shopping upgraded ™1 Year Warranty Included All Products* phone: 651-633-0095 Toggle menuIt’s a fantastic Valentine's Day gifts. The RackSolutions HP t620 Series Wall Mounts are an easy mounting solution for HP t620 thin clients and the 75mm/100mm VESA hole pattern allow the mount to be compatible with most flat panel displays. See all. 2K), compare, review, comparison,. Building a server rack or DIY server cabinet can be a rewarding project, offering an. Trying to locate the source of a problem in a Rack Server system can be a time-consuming process. Installation. Square Round Thread Flush Center X X. Other Information You May Need. 98 at Focaas Follow via Facebook Follow via Twitter Follow via Pinterest Follow via Instagram Go To Mail ToBuilding new router - looking for said card. Collection created by VSD Grafx Inc, Questions can be sent to. Converting an 8x 3. item 5 DENON DN-T620 CD Cassette PLAYER ** RACK MOUNT ** Pair _ good cond. 2U = 88. g. Article Content; Article Properties; Rate This Article; This article may have been automatically translated. Request a Quote. Table 22. Refurbished. Strangely, on the 65W PSU I got that does *not* work on the T620, I measured 19. I want to add this but it won't properly fit. com. For a T620 system with two processors, all slots are available. SKU: 104-5193. With a variety of racks available at Cap-it, your trophy truck will be sure to shine, and your monster truck will still look like a beast. Fans; Power Cables; Power Supplies; Rack Mount Kits; Slot Covers / Blanks; Parts By Server. 60GHz 128GB DDR3 PC3L 1333MHz (4 x 32GB DIMMs) 12 x 3. Below is an overview of current and former servers within Dell's PowerEdge product line. Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. With a combination of flexible file formats and comprehensive inputs and outputs, this machine takes the “CD player” concept to. Dell PowerEdge T620 Rackmount Server. On GPU enabled system (two processor and also contains the main air shroud and GPU air shrouds). Rack Mount Kits; Slot Covers / Blanks; Switching Accessories. T7810 - Tower. Download the Dell Enterprise Systems Rail Sizing and Rack Compatibility Matrix for a detailed overview of all possible combinations. 95. Versatile storage capacity. looking for one of these, I have CPUs and memory so I can take it or leave it depending on the price. Sysracks Equipement Inc. While the blue Dell logo is visible, press the < F2 > key to enter the System Setup. with 2xE5-2609/ 56 Gb ram. 5" Tower Server. Labgopher shows the cheapest T620 at $560 with a single 2670 and 8GB. However, the PowerEdge T620 CMA can be used with the PowerEdge T630 rails. 95. Press F11 during startup to select the boot device. 00. The RackSolutions HP t620 Series Wall Mounts are an easy mounting solution for HP t620 thin clients and the 75mm/100mm VESA hole pattern. T620 supported rack rail system . Built on the success of the award-winning DN-C640, the new DN-C620 from Denon Professional is, at the heart of it, a full-featured, rack-mounted CD player. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Denon DN-T620 Rack Mount CD Player / Cassette Deck, Vintage, Powers On, As-Is at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!Dell's Visio collection: Dell's official Visio collection includes front and rear physical shapes for Dell Servers, Storage and Networking products. 45 / kWh where I'm at) so i don't want to build a new 1u server if I can help it. Rail identifier . Orders placed after 3PM on 11/22 will be processed on 11/27. But I paid a premium for it. Feature. 0 carrier card for up to four NVMe M. The 5820, 7820, and 7920 Towers all can be rack mounted, but they are 4U in a rack. 2GHz Eight-Core, 64GB, 8 x 1. In conclusion, the 20 free DIY server rack plans listed above offer various options for creating your own custom server rack. You must first secure rack mounting brackets on the chassis before you set up the chassis on the rack. 8: 603 454: 359. 0 carrier card for up to four NVMe M. fileserver is connected with an Intel 520 SFP+ DA Cable to a Procurve SwitchI have a network rack in the laundry room, but that depth only supports my router, switch, modem and patch panel. Below is an overview of current and former servers within Dell's PowerEdge product line. The newer the systems are generally quieter. 25" Bay Mobile Rack Drives Support: 1 x 3. Search; Shop; Support; Community I’m curious what the dell ghostrider for T620 rackmount is exactly, can anyone shed some light? I’ve searched quite a bit and found nothing besides it for sale. Zustand: Neu; Preis : 126. Impressão. Local pickup 34211, willing to ship but you pay shipping. 14 Availability:. #FG-61E+RM-FR-T10<>. Once installed, use. New Listing Denon Personal Component System UPR-C30 UTCM-C30 USC-C30 Speakers, CD, Cassette. 2 SSDs 1 x Dell 27NFF LSI 9207-8i SATA/SAS 6Gb/s PCI-E 3. We don't know when or if this item will be. . Built on the success of the award-winning DN-C640, the new DN-C620 from Denon Professional is, at the heart of it, a full-featured, rack-mounted CD player. 56 shipping. The 3kVA line interactive 2U rackmount UPS provides pure sine wave power to support critical electronics during power disruptions. Select Initialization (Figure 5 (English-only)) and press the right-arrow key to display the Initialization submenu options. If this is for a "small office" don't get a rack server - they're all noisy; get a tower server (the 1900 is the tower version of the 1950). e. Remove the 5. So I went back to the drawing board and I'm thinking about vertical mounting it to a wall mounted vertical rack. Dell PowerEdge T620 (Rack Version) 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v2 @ 2. To update the firmware via Lifecycle Controller: Start Lifecycle Controller by pressing <F10> at system start. It should hold the weight: Support up to 110 lbs when properly installed to a 4 post rack or cabinet. Support full extension of the system out of the rack to allow serviceability of key internal components ; Support for optional cable management arm (CMA), sold separately ;unthreaded round-hole, or threaded round-hole designs as part of the rack and rail interface. [PC]{US-MI] Dell T620 rackmount 12-bay. Pn#770-BCJK, Tower to Rack,Conversion Kit,DELLEMC,T640,Customer Kit . The iDRAC is a piece of hardware that sits on the server motherboard that allows Systems Administrators to update and manage Dell systems, even when the server is turned off. 5 Integrated security: TPM 1. Collection created by VSD Grafx Inc, Questions can be sent to VisioCafe. 00. Unternehmen mit entfernten Niederlassungen müssen sich keine Sorgen machen, denn der T620 wird weltweit einheitlich unterstützt. Up to two individual PA-440, PA-450, or PA-460 firewalls can be mounted in a 19” equipment rack using the PAN-PA-400-RACKTRAY. Mapping a Removable Disk allows you to mount a USB drive on the remote server and use the files. Dell Poweredge T620 Rackmount 8x 3. 5'/H710/Front cover 3 3 of 3 See MoreStep 3. Mobile Rack Drives Support: 20*3. 2GHz CPU; 64GB (4x16GB) DDR3 RAM; 8 x 900GB 10k SAS 2. We provide a full line of customizable used and refurbished Dell and HP servers for any application and data center environment.